I had the lovely opportunity of being nominated for the Liebster Award by Katrina Pencele.
“The Liebster Awards are rewarded to bloggers, from other bloggers with less than 200 followers. When you are nominated, you then nominate 5-11 other bloggers- this is a great way for new blogs and bloggers to be discovered!”
“This is what you do:
First, you mention the person who nominated you on your blog and link them. Then, you answer 11 questions by the one who nominated you. You nominate 5-11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers and link them below. Create your own 11 new questions for them to answer, and let the nominees know they’ve been nominated!” – Katrina Pencele
These are the answers from Katrina Pencele‘s questions:
1. What book, movie and song have changed your life?
Well this is a really hard answer for me to think of because I love reading, listening to music, and even watching movies. I’m going to have to say that the book that changed my life is the ‘Bloodlines’ series by Richelle Mead, the movie that changed my life is ‘A Walk To Remember’ by Nicholas Sparks, and the song that changed my life is ‘Broken’ by Amy Lee (Evanescence) & Seether.
2. Are you a coffee or a tea person?
I am most definitely a tea person!
3. You can choose 3 famous people to come with you on a two week vacation – who would you pick and why?
The first person I thought of from the top of my head was Emma Stone! I love her as an actress and as a person, I feel that she has a great, bubbly, and down to earth personality. I would choose her for a two week vacation with me because I think we would have such a fun time. The second famous person I would choose is Ian Somerhalder, because I mean come on – DAMON SALVATORE. That’s really the reason why I would choose Ian, plus we both love animals! And finally, the third and last person I would choose to come with me on a two week vacation would probably be Eddie Murphy because I find him to be hilarious!
4. What is your aspiration in life?
Honestly, my aspiration in life is to make something of myself. I want to achieve so many things in life, one of them being completely happy. The second would be publishing at least one book in my life. I have many dreams and goals and hopefully I will be able to accomplish them all during my lifetime.
5. You have to get rid of one of your guilty pleasures in life – which one would it be?
Wow, this is a hard one! I have so many guilty pleasures in my life – that sounds so bad, doesn’t it? I guess I would choose to get rid of eating chips. I prefer chips over chocolate, and I eat a lot of chips which is very unhealthy. So if I could get rid of eating chips for the rest of my life and actually feel satisfied, that’s a plus!
6. Which color describes you the best and why?
The colour that best describes me would have to be a dark maroon. I love dark colours and I love maroon, but it also would describe me because it looks like a passionate colour but with a few deep secrets. That is how I am by nature, passionate about a lot of things but I do have a lot of secrets.
7. Having a walk on a sunny beach or rainy city – which one would you pick and why?
This is a really hard one, only because I love the sun and the beach, but I do also love the rain and city. I’m gonna say having a walk on a sunny beach because I never get to walk near the beach usually. Also, it’s been raining constantly where I live, and I can’t even think of walking in a rainy & cold city right now!
8. Who is your celebrity doppelgaenger?
Many people tell me I look a lot like the Turkish actress Tuba Büyüküstün, which I think is a compliment because she is gorgeous!
9. Loud music or soft?
Sometimes soft, but most definitely loud. Loud, loud, loud.
10. What is your most used app?
My most used app is Whatsapp. It’s the best and easiest way to communicate with many people, since many people I know live overseas.
11. One movie you regret seeing.
I regret seeing ‘Friends with Benefits’ – I might get a lot of hate for this comment but I did not like the story at all, I felt that ‘No Strings Attached’ had a better concept, idea, story, and moral.
My questions are:
1. What is the first word that describes you and why?
2. If you could be any famous person for one day, who would you be and why?
3. If you could travel anywhere now, where would you go?
4. What are your talents?
5. Do you prefer a sweet treat or a salty treat?
6. Who is your favourite person and why?
7. What is one thing you cannot tolerate in another person?
8. What is the funniest thing that has recently happened to you?
9. Name your favourite book ever.
10. One thing you could never let go of that has sentimental value?
11. Describe your signature scent.
Can’t wait to read your answers!