I decided to write about a few things that I have been wanting to purchase for a very long time…and I thought I’d share it with you guys.
The products are both a mixture of drugstore and high end makeup:
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette ($58 USD): It is a palette claimed to soften, diffuse, and capture the way the lights reflect on the skin.
- Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer ($52 USD): It is a primer claimed to have a satin-finish formula that prevents makeup from fading and keeps the makeup looking fresh.
- Soap & Glory’s Lid Stuff Palette in the shade ‘What’s Nude’ ($15 USD): It is a palette claimed to be long wearing, creamy, and does not crease.
- Urban Decay’s Naked Illuminated in the shade ‘Luminous’ ($29 USD): It is an illuminator claimed to be lightweight and gives a sexy flush.
- Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide On-Eye Pencil ($20 USD): It is an eye pencil claimed to be cushiony, creamy, and smooth, that dries to a long-lasting finish.
These are just a few makeup products that I have been dying to try! So let me know what products you think I should try as well.