So, I have been nominated again for The Liebster Award by the lovely ‘Penelope’s Wonderings‘.
Thank you for nominating me!
The rules are:
- Mention, thank and link the blog who nominated you
- Answer the nominators 11 questions
- Nominate 11 small bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them below
- Create 11 questions of your own for your nominated blogs to answer
- Notify your nominees via social media
Penelope’s Wonderings questions’:
1. What is your favourite thing about yourself and why? My favourite thing about myself is that I am a respectful person to others who respect me.
2. Do you believe in ‘love at first sight’? No, actually I don’t. Because how can you love someone you don’t know anything about?
3. Where is one place that you would definitely love to travel to in the world? I would definitely love to travel everywhere. Every freaking country in the world. To name a few, Spain, Greece, Italy…
4. What is your biggest fear? My biggest fear is never feeling fully happy or accomplished at one point in my life. My biggest fear is also losing the people I love.
5. What has been your most embarrassing moment thus far in your life? My most embarrassing moment was probably in the 9th grade where I was walking near my crush in the playground and I tripped and fell over, and my top went up and my bra showed. Haha, not such a cute thing.
6. Do you have any secret talents? Yes, I can dance really well and not many people know that.
7. Who or what inspires you? A bunch of people inspire me, actually! Many of which include, celebrities, actors, bloggers, and even my mum.
8. What is your favourite season, and why? My favourite season is probably Autumn, because it’s not too hot and not too cold. And autumn has some pretty good fashion!
9. Describe your blog in three words. Honest, individual, and controversial.
10. Name two goals that you have for this year. My first goal is reaching 500 followers on my blog by the end of 2015, and hopefully be more healthy by the end of 2015 as well.
11. What is one thing that you are looking forward to this year (or in the near future)? I am looking forward to the many concerts this summer, and to travelling with my friends this summer hopefully!
My questions are:
- If there was a moment in time where you could go back to a specific situation, would you go back and do it differently?
- Do you drink tea? If yes, what is your favourite type of tea?
- Favourite high-end and drugstore brand?
- Name three things near you right now.
- What is one goal of yours?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- What would you call your clothing style? For ex: boho, grunge, chic, casual…
- What is a turnoff for you?
- Have you ever had to babysit kids? If yes, share the experience!
- Your favourite food ever that you could never live without eating?
- Describe your family.
—-> Please notice that I have only tagged three people, not eleven, because I have already done this post before and nominated 11 people.
Until next time,