I have been nominated for the fourth time for The Liebster Award by the lovely Filipino Inside Out, thankyou so much.
I was actually even more surprised that I was nominated for the fourth time.
—-> I am aware that some people are annoyed because I have been constantly posting these nomination awards. But as I said before, I will constantly continue to thank the people who nominate me, nominate others so they can be known, and also let others get to know a little more about me too.
- Each nominee must have under 1000 followers
- Thank and link the nominating blog
- Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate 10 blogs and tell them they have been nominated (spread the love)
- Write a post including all of the above and include the rules in the post
- What is your favorite season of the year? My fave season is Autumn as I think it’s not too hot and not too cold and the fashion is really beautiful.
- Have you ever been in-love? Yes I have.
- How did you come up with you “blog” name? I researched quite a few synonyms or words that related to nerd or addiction or something in that sense. I found the work dork, and since this blog is mainly about beauty (among other things), I decided to call it the beauty dork since I am kinda a dork myself.
- What is your favorite drugstore beauty product? My favourite drugstore beauty product so far is my Rimmel lipstick.
- Do you have pets? Yes! Two parrots and one bird.
- What is your favorite subject in school? My favourite subject in school was IT (Information Technology), and now in university it is advertising.
- What made you start blogging? I’ve always wanted to blog many years ago. I was still too inexperienced with makeup or anything related so I decided to give myself a few more years to branch out and explore. If I continued to have the urge to create a blog to help others and also keep my hobby alive (writing is one of my hobbies), then I would create a blog. So a goal of mine in 2015 was to start one!
- Who motivates you to achieve your goals in life? There aren’t many people who motivate me to achieve my goals other than my friends or my mother. Mainly, I motivate myself.
- What do you do for a living? I am a university student. No I do not work, although I am hoping to start an internship or work with something related to my major this October.
- What is your makeup must have (s)? My makeup must haves are concealer, mascara, bronzer, and a dark/bright/daring lip colour.
—-> Once again, I have nominated 3 people, not 10, because I have already been nominated for this award.
- What is one place in the world you wish you lived in?
- What would you change about yourself?
- Describe your country.
- Any tattoos/piercings?
- Describe your dream house.
- What do you think is the first thing that people notice about you?
- How do you usually spend your weekends or free time?
- What is one makeup brand you have never tried before, but want to?
- Have you ever had braces?
- What are 3 makeup brands you dislike?
Until next time,