—-> First of all, please check the header on my blog to see my new blog post schedule!
Back to my monthly favourites for April…
I CAN’T BELIEVE IT’S MAY ALREADY!
Where are these months going by? Where?
Also, this is my first favourites post ever so hopefully it goes well.
My April favourites include a few makeup products and a few TV series:
- L’Oreal Bronzer & Highlighter Duo ‘101’: I have been loving the bronzer part (never used the highlighter) for slight contouring or for bronzing the face. It really gives a good colour to the face especially if you have pale or medium skin tones. This is the ideal bronzer, and it’s from the drugstore! Read my full review of it.
- Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush in ’70 Hot Tamale’: This cream blush is ideal for a bunch of skin tones! If you have a light skin tone, you can dab it on your cheeks with a light hand, and it would still look a subtle sort of hot pink. The same goes for anyone with medium or dark skin tones, the colour will look beautiful. If you also like those days where you don’t wanna apply bronzer or you just need a bit of colour to your cheeks, try this product out. Plus, it stays on all day long. Read my full review of it.
- Bourjois Blush in ’74 Rose Ambre (Rose Amber): I have had this product for a very long time, probably over a year. The writing on the front of the product is all gone because of how much it’s been used! The greatest thing about this blush is that it never ever hits pan. It’s still pretty ‘full’ in the pan as you can see, and I have used it for over a year. This blush is a type of dusty rose or a kind of brownish rose colour which is beautiful. I absolutely love colours like this, especially on my cheeks. This isn’t extremely pigmented, but I prefer it that way because I can easily get carried away with blush!
- Rimmel’s Lasting Finish by Kate Moss in ’30’: I have been using this lip product nonstop this month. I love dark colours and I love the type of creamy and smooth texture of this lipstick. Read my full review of it.
- Rimmel’s Show Off Lip Lacquer in ‘101 Celestial’: This is another lip product that I have been using a lot this past month! I’ve had this lip lacquer for a long time, that’s why the text has rubbed off the tube. This lip lacquer is not drying at all, but is very creamy. It isn’t sticky, it is more of a moisturising texture. It is extremely pigmented! It is not a matte finish, but it does last quite well without eating or drinking so much.
- Bitten: This is kind of a new TV series that I found out about a few months ago. The series is mainly about werewolves, but also includes witches and supernatural creatures as such. It isn’t your typical supernatural type of show, and it is addicting for me.
- Once Upon A Time: I love this TV series! It does have a few seasons so far, but it is so worth watching. It includes a lot of fairytale stories presented out in the real world. It’s not really a kind of ‘childish’ TV series, though.
I hope you liked my first favourites post! Let me know what your April favourites are down in the comments.
—-> Don’t forget to follow me on my social media sites:
Instagram & Twitter: thebeautydorkk
Until next time,