“To invent an airplane is nothing. To build one is something. But to fly is everything.” – Otto Lilienthal
I love flying. I absolutely adore flying. And by flying here, I mean to go in an airplane and fly, travel. Not literally flying, ha. Although how cool would that be if it were possible to really fly…
Ooh-kay back to traveling, getting off topic here.
So I’ve come to realize that not everyone loves to travel. Some love to travel but do not like the experience, and some just don’t like the whole travelling situation thing at all but must travel sometimes.
Therefore, I decided to give you guys a few small tips on how to fly at ease:
- First and foremost, check how long the flight is and if there are any stops.
- After checking the flight schedule, start to organize a few things you will need that help you get distracted. For ex, your laptop, your own music, a colouring book, a book to read, etc…
- If you can, try to sleep on the plane for a few hours as well. It will help you relax, and help you pass time.
- Get a bunch of snacks, drinks, and water bottles. Get comfortable in your seat as much as you can. Once you are comfortable with what you have, you will be a bit more comfortable in the plane.
- Get a pillow with you,fuzzy socks, or any neck rest, maybe even a few small skincare products that will help you feel and look refreshed. Even dress comfortably! Once you look it, you will feel it.
- If you can, try to travel with someone you trust or someone who isn’t afraid of flying. Their companionship and confidence in flying will help set you at ease.
Leave me any comments down below telling me what helps you pass time in an airplane, or if you have any other tips for flying, please comment as well.
—-> Don’t forget to follow me on my social media sites:
Instagram & Twitter: thebeautydorkk
Until next time,