I read this tag online and decided to answer the questions!
The questions are:
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup? I was approximately twelve years old when I started wearing makeup.
2. How did you get into makeup? I always liked the idea of putting makeup on and having fun, and i would always see my mother and older sister put makeup on. I was intrigued.
3. What are some of your favorite brands? MAKEUP FOREVER, L’Oreal, Maybelline, Rimmel, Chanel, L’ancome, Estee Lauder, Max Factor…etc
4. What does makeup mean to you? I feel that makeup is a hobby for me, and it’s an interest. I am always interested in what new products can do for you and always interested in creating new makeup looks.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be? I would definitely wear concealer, mascara, bronzer, and lipstick.
6. What is your favorite thing about makeup? My favourite thing about makeup is that it’s not limited in any way! It makes you feel liberated and ecstatic. I love things that make me happy and make me feel independent.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup? I think that both are great and both are needed. Some products you find in drugstore, you can’t find in high end, and vice versa.
8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner? I consider myself as a beginner still, but I would say to continuously practice, practice, practice. Practice & experiment. I cannot stress enough how important it is to experiment and find out ways you would like to enhance your features or deepen your eye colour or anything like that. Find out what fits on your face, find out what fits on other people’s faces. Research, watch a bunch of YouTube videos, read a bunch of blog posts. Do whatever you think is necessary to achieve whatever you’re looking for, whether it’s to achieve the perfect wing or to achieve a crazy clown look for halloween.
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood? I can’t think of any now, but I will say that I don’t think any makeup trend is wrong. Do what you like, do what you want, always. Create your own trends.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on Youtube? I think it’s something great, and it’s something that is growing rapidly very fast! It’s great to see other makeup artists easily communicate and connect with people, and even teach them tips and tricks on makeup. Some are even our best friends now.
I also decided to tag a few people who I would love to read their answers:
Let me know in the comments down below what some of your answers for the questions are!
—-> Don’t forget to follow me on my social media sites:
Instagram & Twitter: thebeautydorkk
Until next time,