I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
Today was a chill day; I went walking around the neighbourhood a bit and went to the supermarket for some groceries. So I thought I’d post this quick OOTD, and let you know where I got the products from.
- T-shirt: H&M (Approximately 12,000 LBP)
- Jeans: H&M (Approximately 74,000 LBP)
- Thongs (slippers/sandals): Havaianas (Approximately $20 AUD)
- Sunglasses: Ray-Ban (Approximately $150 USD)
- Necklace: H&M (Approximately 12,000 LBP – it came in a packet of five necklaces)
- Rings: Claire’s (Approximately 7,000 LBP – it came in a packet of six rings)
- Bronzer: The Body Shop (Approximately 30,000 LBP)
- Lipstick: MAC (Approximately 54,000 LBP – review of the lipstick here)
I swear this isn’t sponsored by H&M haha, I just really like H&M products!
Keep your eyes out for my next few posts which include a haul and a review of a very well-known mascara!
Until next time,