I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
I first want to thank the lovely Blended&Beautiful for nominating me!
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
- Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from mutating and becoming confusing! (It happens LOL).
HOW MY BLOG STARTED:
I started this blog because of a few reasons! The first reason, I absolutely love writing and I thought that creating a blog would be a great way to write and let other people read my posts and maybe get inspired or feel like I’ve helped them, in a way. The second reason, is of course, because of YouTube! I’m not very comfortable starting my own channel and posting videos of myself, so I personally thought a blog is a much better place for me to state my opinion. The third reason is because I am studying Advertising&Marketing, so I thought a blog is always a better type of ‘technique’ to study my major better.
MY ADVICE FOR NEW BLOGGERS:
I am still a beginner in blogging too, so no shame in that! I would just say that you should always be yourself. Always! Write what you feel like writing, write what you like writing about, write about what you know best. Challenge yourself and write about different things. Find your style and shape your blog’s theme, posts, pictures, and information, according to your style. Don’t try to copy others, but do get inspiration from others. Describe yourself a bit or talk about yourself a bit so people can relate with you! Finally, don’t forget to communicate and interact with your followers and other bloggers; the blogging world is a world of interaction.
- The Simple Beginner
- Penelope’s Ponderings
- Eat, Lift & Be Married
- The Pretty Pomegranate
- Beige Rose
- Robyn’s Beauty Room
- Karenada Makeup
- Notes by Nani
- Keep it Klassy
- Bronzer and Books
- Ilia’s Cup of Tea
- Tatum Writes
- The Pink Impact
Until next time,