I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
I want to thank the lovely R Cubed for tagging me!
1. Tag the blogger that nominated you.
2. Answer the questions you were given.
3. Nominate 10 people whose blog is about beauty or fashion
4. Make 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Inform the bloggers you chose that you nominated them.
1. What makeup do you wear on a regular day (e.g. before heading to school/work)? I mostly wear some concealer, mascara, blush, and lipstick, to university.
2. When was your last beauty splurge and what did you purchase? My last beauty splurge was a couple of months ago and I bought a few Chanel items!
3. Help! I’m looking for a new eyeliner, preferably one that’s long lasting and works well for lids that tend to get oily. What would you recommend? I recommend the Make Up For Ever Matte Liquid Liner, it’s extremely matte and doesn’t budge!
4. Water lining. With it or over it? Sometimes I’m over it, sometimes I’m not.
5. Describe your go to “casual” outfit. A crop top, tight jeans, and converse.
6. Do you call jean leggings “jeggings” *cringes*? Be honest! Some people here in Lebanon call them jeggings, so it’s a bit hard for me not to call them that!
7. What’s your all time favorite beauty brand? My all time favourite beauty brand is Make Up For Ever.
8. You’re stuck on a deserted island. What beauty product will you take with you? You can only take 1! I would definitely take some lip balm, because it would be too hot for anything else on my face.
9. When it comes to jewelry, do you prefer silver or gold? I prefer gold, although I do own a few silver pieces.
10. Who’s your celebrity style muse, if any? I do find some inspiration bits from Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie.
(I did not nominate 10 people, as I have already nominated many bloggers before on the previous awards)
- Why did you choose blogging over making videos on YouTube? (Unless you already have YouTube, then why did you choose both?)
- Describe yourself in one word.
- Describe your blog in one word.
- What would you do if your favourite (and expensive) lipstick product was ruined or even melted?
- Go-to lipstick?
- Do you always apply eyeshadow, or only occasionally?
- Are you a blush or bronzer type?
- Would you give up all your makeup, to meet your celebrity crush?
- Favourite food?
- Favourite book?
You can check out my previous Beauty Blogger Awards:
Let me know some facts about you in the comments!
NEW POSTS EVERY TUESDAY, THURSDAY AND SATURDAY AT 17:30 GMT+3
Until next time,