I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
*BEFORE I START THE POST, MY SCHEDULE FOR POSTING HAS CHANGED. IT IS NOW EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AT 19:30 GMT+3. ALSO PLEASE EXCUSE THE PICTURE QUALITY AS I DID GET A NEW CAMERA AND I AM TRYING TO WORK IT OUT. THANKYOU.*
I was originally going to post this on a Tuesday, sticking to my new schedule, but I thought since I never posted this week, I would post it today.
I finally bought a bunch of new things and decided to write a post about this haul! The reviews will be up shortly after, so keep your eye on that. Another haul will be coming up soon, too.
I think I deserve a few hauls here and there, don’t you think? I mean, it has been approximately two to three months without ANY new haul.
So, what I bought:
- Essie Grow Stronger Smooth + Protect: I have been in desperate need for nail care since my nails have been so devastatingly brittle and disgusting, to say the least. So I thought I’d give this a go since I have heard great things about Essie. (FYI I haven’t ever tried any Essie nail polishes!) Price: Approximately 24,000 LBP
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Lip Liner in Red: I needed a red lip liner, so I picked this up. I already have another shade from this lip liner range, and I knew I would like this too! Price: Approximately 12,000 LBP
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Turquoise: I also needed a blue eyeliner, and haven’t wanted one for a long time. I like the colour, it gives a nice pop to the eye without using the usual black kajal. Price: Approximately 6,000 LBP
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal in Black: You guessed it, I needed a new black eyeliner too. I’ve always liked this type of kajal eyeliner for Maybelline, so I picked it up again. Price: Approximately 6,000 LBP
- Max Factor Colour Elixir Lip Liner in 08 Mauve Mistress: I wanted a dark purple lip liner to suit my MAC lipstick that I purchased many months ago. I liked this the instant I swatched it! Price: Approximately 12,000 LBP
- Maybelline Liner Express Eye Liner: I’ve never heard anyone talk about this product so I thought I’d try it out as a liquid eyeliner. Price: Approximately: 14,000 LBP
- Maybelline Sensational Mascara: I will definitely be reviewing this product soon! Let me just say, it’s amazing. Price: Approximately 24,000 LBP
- Maybelline Super Stay 24hr Concealer: I needed a new concealer to conceal my blemishes, so I chose this as I’ve heard that it’s great for concealing pimples and such. Price: Approximately 16,000 LBP
- Revlon Colourstay Concealer: I also needed a new concealer for my dark under eyes, so I thought I’d try this. Price: Approximately 16,000 LBP
- Max Factor All Day Face Primer: I needed a primer for day to day, as I do have a night primer from MAKE UP FOR EVER. Price: Approximately 20,000 LBP
- Maybelline Affinitone Foundation: I thought of trying some new foundations, and this is the first of my purchases! Cross my fingers that this is a good foundation. Price: Approximately 30,000 LBP
So that was my haul for now! If you want me to review anything in particular, let me know. I already will be reviewing some very soon. Don’t forget that a new haul will be posted up soon, too! And maybe even a few Lebanese recipes as I did promise you guys that a long time ago.
Have you ever tried these products before? If yes, what are your thoughts? Any recommendations for other products?
NEW POSTS EVERY TUESDAY AND THURSDAY AT 19:30 GMT+3
Until next time,