I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
Since Valentine’s Day is around the corner, I thought I’d kick it off by giving out a gift guide for men (there will be a gift guide for women soon, too!). Whether it’s for a husband, a lover, a friend, or even a brother, here are some ideas for gifts:
- Cologne: This is always a staple for men. It might be a bit of a cliche gift, but it’s always needed! That’s what’s good about gifting cologne, a man will always use it. Get your man something that will suit him, and present his personality in a sexy and masculine way. My two favourites are Calvin Klein’s Euphoria and Paco Rabanne’s Invictus.
- Customizable Phone Cover: This is a different idea for men who use their phones daily. Get your man a customizable phone cover; it could be a leather case with their name embossed on it, or a simple design on a wooden case. Whatever it is, be creative. Your man will love it! (If you are willing to pay more, buy your man a new phone!)
- Tommy John’s Boxers: Your boyfriend or husband wears boxers that aren’t always comfortable? Buy him a pair of TJ’s boxers. They are long-lasting and lightweight. They also promise to be the only boxers that don’t give wedgies! If you’re not comfortable buying him boxers, you can buy him some socks. My favourite pair set are the Tommy John’s Over the Calf Contrast Pair Set, or the Two Tone Performance Set. You can check their men’s underwear here.
- Ties: You can never go wrong with a classic tie as a gift. Especially for those men that constantly wear suits! Or even for those men that have events, a tie is a definite staple in a man’s wardrobe.
- iPad Mini: For the men out there that are on a busy schedule and want to keep their meetings and work information stored and scheduled, or for the men out there that just want to play a bunch of games in their free time, an iPad is a perfect gift. What’s even better is that there are iPad Mini’s available! They are much easier to store away.
(You can also add in a home cooked meal for dinner with a romantic setting. Whatever you do, I’m sure your man will love it, as long as it is from the heart!)
Let me know if you have any gift guide ideas or suggestions in the comments down below.
NEW POSTS EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY AT 19:30 GMT+3
Until next time,