I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
I know everyone has been saying this, but I need to say it as well. What the fudge?! It’s already July? I can’t believe how fast time is actually going by. But, July is my birthday month so I’m kinda happy about that. 🙂
I hope I’m not too late in posting my favourites, *oops*?
Anyway! Here’s what I’ve been loving this month:
- Man’s Search For Meaning: I loved this book this month. It’s great if you want to read while sunbathing, or even when you’re free. It’s quite a short book, so it’s easy to read. You can read my full review of it here.
- Marble iPhone 6 Case: I love marble! White, black, purple, any colour that it’s in is beautiful. You can buy marble phone cases from literally anywhere. I got mine from AliExpress for a dollar.
- Bourjois Blush in ’74 Rose Ambre (Rose Amber): I used to use this blush a lot. Then I stopped for a while, for some reason. Now, I’m back to using it. I love it! It gives such a beautiful sunkissed shade to your cheeks. It’s a kind of dusty rose colour, that isn’t too “in your face”. You can read my full review of it here.
- L’Oreal Bronzer & Highlighter Duo in Glam Bronze, number 101: I’ve always used this bronzer, since the day I bought it. And I really like it! It’s been my go-to bronzer every single day of June. It gives the cheek a sort of bronzed glow without being too pigmented, which I like, because then that means it is buildable. You can read my full review of it here.
- Maybelline SuperStay 24hr Concealer in Medium Beige 3: I really like this concealer for covering blemishes, and especially for covering redness around my nose. It doesn’t have 24hr stay, but it does stay for quite some time. You can read my full review of it here.
- Victoria Secret’s Volume Mascara: I bought this mascara a long time ago, but never opened it out of its package. I never thought much of it, and the wand isn’t particularly my favourite. However, I was going through my stash of mascaras a few weeks ago, and saw that this wasn’t opened yet. I thought I’d give it a go. I’m glad I did! It’s one of my all-time favourite mascaras I’ve ever used before. It lengthens and volumizes, and doesn’t clump up the lashes. The only downside though is that it isn’t waterproof at all, so it might be runny if you sweat. I found a way to stop it from running though; either use a waterproof mascara with just a swipe on the lashes, or only apply waterproof mascara on the bottom lashes instead of the VS mascara, or even use a dried up mascara with just a swipe on the lashes. My favourite dried up mascara to swipe on the lashes after applying the VS mascara is the Maybelline Lash Sensational. You can read my full review on the Maybelline mascara here.
Have you tried any of these products? If yes, what did you think of them?
What were your June faves? Let me know in the comments down below!
Before you go, you can read some of my previous posts here, so you can catch up!
NEW POSTS EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 19:30 GMT+3
Until next time,