I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
Today is my first post for this new series of mine. You can read all about it here.
I thought I’d first start it by something very common, being casual and sexy at the same time.
I saw these heels (as shown in the picture above), first thing on ASOS and I fell in love! It inspired me to start this series and inspired me to create something simple but sexy, for whenever you’re going out for something casual.
- Graphic Black Tee: This is something we all have! Choose something graphic, words or images on it, and wear it. I chose this simple black tshirt to compliment the skirt, without overshadowing the shoes.
- Denim Skirt: These denim skirts are extremely in style now, and you can buy them from ANYWHERE at an extremely reasonable price.
- Black Hat: I also chose a black hat to suit with the top and heels. The hat is optional, but I thought it would give the look a bit of style even more.
- Black Fringed Backpack: Backpacks are coming back in style a lot recently, I’ve been noticing that. So I thought since we are keeping this simple, a fringed backpack would add a nice touch to this look. I especially love that little bit of colour and pattern on it!
- Black Wedges: I am in love with these wedges! They are so sexy but look so effortless. It completes the whole look.
I decided to keep the look really simple, with clothes we have in our closet, but I kept the shoes as something unique to keep the look different. I wanted the look to be all about the shoes. Don’t forget to add a bunch of accessories and a dark lip!
So, what do you guys think of my first post? Anything you would like to add to this look or remove?
Any requests for the next post? Let me know down in the comments! I’m constantly reading your comments and feedback so I can continuously improve.
If you use any of my fashion ideas for inspiration, please hashtag #thebeautydorkk and let me know. 🙂
NEW POSTS EVERY WEDNESDAY AT 19:30 GMT+3
Until next time,