I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
I know it’s been a week or two where I haven’t posted a thing, but as I said on Twitter (you should follow me on Twitter because that’s where you’ll know everything first), I’ve been emotionally and physically drained and exhausted. A few problems were happening but now I feel a bit better.
Also, Smarthome kindly gave me a coupon code for you guys! It’s SH5OFF. Valid till the 5th of September 2016. It gives you 5% off everything sitewide.
So, today I have for you guys my summer faves of 2016, a collab with the amazing Faded Rouge. This is my first collab post so fingers crossed! 🙂
- Sunscreen: My number one summer fave (which is also an essential), is sunscreen. My favourite sunscreen (other than Avene) is the “La Roche-Posay” 50+ Tinted Cream. It has a bit of colour which gives coverage to my face, and at the same time it protects me from the sun.
2. Concealer: You know you need concealer the next day to cover those dark circles from staying up all night in summer. My fave concealer that doesn’t crease on me thankfully (which is weird because I have dry under eyes), is the Sisley concealer in #2. It was a very pricey product, and it came with a brush to apply the concealer. I gave the brush to my mum, because I prefer to apply concealer with my fingers or a damp beauty blender. This covers my dark under eyes quite well!
3. Lip Balm: My lips get really dry in the summer and if I’m not using Vaseline for my lips, I apply the Maybelline Baby Lips. I love it because it helps moisturize my lips, and gives them a nice pinky/red sheen.
4. Choker: My absolute fave accessory is a choker! I have so many chokers at home that I decided to create a “choker collection” post for Wednesday. I talked about this on Twitter too, by the way. 😉 I find that chokers really make your outfit look better, even though all you did was chuck on a necklace.
5. Comfy Shoes: In summer on casual days I usually either wear thongs (flip-flops for all you non-Australians reading), Converse, or Adidas. I had the Adidas Stan Smith shoes and it got really old so I decided to buy something new. I bought the Adidas Superstar Originals a few days ago and have been wearing it ever since (all the details are posted on Instagram). They’re so comfy, easy to wear, and suit with nearly everything. Whether these new ones or my old Adidas, they’re both comfy.
6. TV Show: Those days that you’re really bored in summer are useful for watching tv shows or episodes of different series. My fave series this summer that I watched was Hart of Dixie! It’s extremely interesting and entertaining. If you guys have watched it, no spoilers please because I’m still watching it! 😉
What are some of your summer favourites? Or essentials?
University starts next week, noooo. *cry face* 😦
I have a bunch of affiliate links on the sidebar of my blog, if you wanna buy anything! It would really help me. 🙂
Before you go, check out some of my previous posts:
NEW POSTS EVERY MONDAY & WEDNESDAY AT 20:30 GMT+3
Until next time,