I hope you’re all having a lovely day/night.
I know I promised a choker collection for today, but a few things happened and I wasn’t able to post it up. But this post has been scheduled for a long time, so I decided to schedule it for today. I promise I will post my choker collection next week, or even as a bonus post this week.
Also, Smarthome kindly gave me a coupon code for you guys! It’s SH5OFF. Valid till the 5th of September 2016. It gives you 5% off everything sitewide.
Now, back to the “Back-to-School” outfit!
It’s the season of schools and universities! *noo* *cry faces*
Yes, I’m in university and I know the feeling. 😦
BUT, at least we can cry in style, right?
The post today is dedicated to all students, or even those that aren’t students. It’s all about comfort and style in this look that I paired, with the boyfriend jeans being the whole centered look.
- Boyfriend Jeans: Boyfriend, girlfriend, best friend, or who the heck cares, type of jeans, are extremely comfortable. I LOVE THEM! Especially to school/university, it really makes me feel like I’m wearing sweatpants or something.
- Tshirt: Tshirts are also extremely comfortable, especially in school and university. I find that this tshirt goes really well with the boyfriend jeans. I love the simple pattern!
- Trainers: These grey trainers look really comfortable! Comfort is important in places like college and schools. They’re also super cute!
- Headband: I really liked pairing a head accessory in this look. So if you wanna change the headband into a beanie, go ahead. You can even change the tshirt into a long sleeve with a beanie, if it’s a bit colder where you live.
- Colourful Bag: I love this bag! I’m absolutely in love with it. The pattern and colour are so pretty. This look needs a pop of colour, and this bag is perfect for it.
And there you have it! I really like this look, and it’s so easy to match and pair up. You probably have more than half of these products. Heck, you can even mix and match and do whatever you want! Fashion is all about expressing yourself, according to your style and personality, so dress to please yourself. Be confident, always, and you’ll be able to rock anything.
What was your favourite item from this look? Would you change or add anything? Any requests for certain looks? Let me know down in the comments!
Before you go, check out some of my previous posts:
NEW POSTS EVERY MONDAY & WEDNESDAY AT 20:30 GMT+3
Until next time,